Getting Visas for Family Members With The Help Of a Visa Attorney

It is important to discuss your situation with a lawyer for work visas. This article outlines some of the steps required for the admission of your family members to the United States. If you have questions or doubt about one of these steps, you can discuss your case with experienced work visa lawyers.

Make an immigrant visa application through United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). It is a document you fill out for the person you'd like to transfer. You need to prove your connection to the person, along with other required documents. You can hire dedicated attorneys for non-immigrant visas from Milovic law firm.

Image Source: Google

If your petition is approved after which the government has to decide if there is an available visa for you or your family member in the current year. There is a limit to the amount of visas that can be granted each year for various job categories. If you do not have a visa and you are unable to apply, you will need to renew your application next year or speak to your attorney for work visas.

If your relative is currently resident inside the U.S., have that family member make an application for the change in status to legal permanent residence after the visa number is issued. Certain documents are needed to apply for the change, such as an examination report and a police certificate. 

Make sure you ensure that all of your documents are completed prior to submitting your application, since an immigration lawyer could be required to examine the application.


Tagged: Tags