If you're thinking about buying life insurance, you should consider getting a policy from Prudential. Not only does Prudential life surety have a wide range of policies to choose from, but their rates are usually very good.
Image source: Google
The key difference between the two types of policies is how they are taxed. Permanent life insurance is tax-free while term insurance is subject to taxation. Here are the five main reasons why it's important to consider a permanent life policy from prudential.
Five Reasons To Consider a Life Insurance Policy from Prudential
When considering life insurance, it is important to consider the pros and cons of each policy type. Here are five reasons to consider a policy from Prudential:
1. Comprehensive coverage: Prudential policies offer comprehensive coverage, which includes death, permanent disability, and burial expenses. This type of coverage can help protect your loved ones if you should die prematurely.
2. Low premiums: Prudential policies have low premiums, making them affordable compared to other options.
3. Flexible payment options: You can choose to pay your premiums in monthly installments or through a lump sum. This allows you to choose the best payment option for your budget.
4. No early withdrawal penalties: Many life insurance policies have no early withdrawal penalties, meaning you can withdraw funds without penalty if you need to use them for another purpose.
5. Rich benefits: Some Prudential policies offer extensive benefits, including funeral expenses and income replacement during a period of incapacity. This can provide financial security for your loved ones in difficult times.